My cover of "Everybody Wants A Chance To Feel All Alone"

Hey guys, I did a few takes and this one I thought was the best.  My voice is a bit tired at this point, so I decided to just upload the best one I recorded.  Let me know what you think. 

everybodywantsachancetofeelallalone.mp3

Views: 261

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Word. I Try to tune right before I start playing or recording. Makes you become much quicker at it and improves your ear for pitch IMO.
Vocals have a lot of potential, IMO. Take another stab at it. Use GarageBand if you've got it so you can flesh out the sound. Kinda monotonous with just guitar.
Yeah, that's a good idea actually. Can't hurt to take a few minutes out and make sure everything is good to go.
Good on you for attempting this song Dan! I love this song, I may have a go at it too, I'm a big fan of those chords.

Thanks man, I appreciate the compliment.  I definitely plan on re-recording and giving it another shot.  After listening to it, I know what I want to do to improve it.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac, so GarageBand is out of the question.  I've been using Audacity since it's free, but that's obviously not the best out there.  I've mainly been using it to record my own music, so it's been alright for that. 

El Cheese Supremo said:

Vocals have a lot of potential, IMO. Take another stab at it. Use GarageBand if you've got it so you can flesh out the sound. Kinda monotonous with just guitar.

Thanks dude.  It's worth giving it a shot.  After a few takes, my voice started feeling it because you really got get into it from "Little one" all the way to "On your tears".  The chord progressions are pretty simple to get down too.

Jamekae said:

Good on you for attempting this song Dan! I love this song, I may have a go at it too, I'm a big fan of those chords.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video