My first college essay for the common app was going to be about how Rivers has influenced me, but I may not do that anymore. My new idea is about how learning guitar has helped me to learn other things and solve other problems. Like when I learned the only in dreams solo, I didn't just jump right in and try to play it, I had to break it down and go piece by piece. So I am asking anyone, what other things do you have to learn piece by piece to get it right or something where you have to start slow and build up. 

Please this will help me in my essay very much,

Thanks.

Tags: College, cuomo, essay, help, rivers, weezer

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

sex
haha, i was actually thinking about that.
That's the first thing that came to my mind! hahah

kittens bieber ♥ said:
sex
Really you should break everything down. That's why when you go to school, you take multiple classes towards your major getting harder and/or more specific as you continue. If you're trying to go to school for music, write about your guitar playing. If not, I'd try and think of another topic.

agreed.  Music is very creative, but logical at the same time.  Everything has to fit in a certain time, so many beats per measure, only play notes in the same key, etc.....so this might fit if you are going to school for math or engineering, or music, hah!

What are you going to school for?  or do you know?  

G Foo Chombey said:

Really you should break everything down. That's why when you go to school, you take multiple classes towards your major getting harder and/or more specific as you continue. If you're trying to go to school for music, write about your guitar playing. If not, I'd try and think of another topic.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video