Hey all Weez fans,

I've been a boardie here before, just made a new account.

Wanted to pass around this sweet animated music video my band made, complete with a cover song (Katy Perry -Firework). I think any Weezer fan can appreciate the video, as well as the music :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPPNlXP6ORg

And my band is called Phlying Saucer and is in the same genre as Weezer, we're from Los Angeles, CA! Take a listen if you have some time! www.phlyingsaucer.com

-Phil

Tags: Cover, Firework, Katy, Perry, Phlying, Saucer, Weezer

Views: 72

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha!

cheesytaco said:
Mine, too.  But it was b/c i was hoping you'd cover Hot n' Cold.  Video was funny tho.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

David Ince said:
I actually didn't even watch the video. 
Yeah it really is great.

Jordan said:
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.

David Ince said:
honestly, I thought i was good. People on this forum are just way to critical for a bunch of college drop outs who live with their parents. Nice tunes man.
a bunch? as far as i can tell you're the only one.

Next big thing said:
People on this forum are just way to critical for a bunch of college drop outs who live with their parents.
...and how far exactly can you tell? What is wrong with someone showing off some of their tunes, whether it be bad or not? It is people like you who only accept mainstream music such as Weezer and in doing so preventing a huge variety of great local music from being listened to.

might be the funniest thing i've ever read on this board.

Next big thing said:

It is people like you who only accept mainstream music such as Weezer and in doing so preventing a huge variety of great local music from being listened to.
You are an idiot then.

fluck said:

Next big thing said:

It is people like you who only accept mainstream music such as Weezer and in doing so preventing a huge variety of great local music from being listened to.

strike three.

better luck next time.

Next big thing said:

You are an idiot then.

fluck said:

Next big thing said:

Next big thing said:
...and how far exactly can you tell? What is wrong with someone showing off some of their tunes, whether it be bad or not? It is people like you who only accept mainstream music such as Weezer and in doing so preventing a huge variety of great local music from being listened to.

Hey man,

I'm really glad you liked the video and our tunes :)

Next big thing said:

honestly, I thought i was good. People on this forum are just way to critical for a bunch of college drop outs who live with their parents. Nice tunes man.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video