I think el scorcho but what do you guys think???

Tags: Love

Views: 4063

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol. Good point. Probably better defined as a cute love song, rather than romantic.

SPAZ said:
nothing more romantic than gurgling noises...

elscorcher said:
EL SCORCHO! Definitely.
The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World
Where's My Sex? Are you dumb?

Indiekid said:

Unbreak My Heart is a cover so that shouldnt really count

I'd have to go with Where's my Sex? or Im your Daddy

Jordan said:
That's a tough one, maybe Across the Sea or Unbreak My Heart.

I'm Your Daddy

I'm especially partial to this version:

I've talked about that song before and sometimes people don't believe me that it exists.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
that one song about f****** your sister is pretty romantic.

I don't want to let you go

hmmm I think Weezer lacks of simple straight love songs, you know, like Green Day's "Last Night on Earth" or "When It's Time"

i agree

krisande said:

Gosh that's a tough one... Kind of depends on what you mean by romantic. Just off the top of my head, the ones that I think really convey that of romantic attraction toward someone would be Only in Dreams like others have mentioned, El Scorcho, Across the Sea..... Yeah, the more I think about it the harder it is to actually limit it down to one song, there's so many that feel so honest yet relatable that it's hard to put one above another sometimes.

I guess I'll just throw in one of the more recent ones I haven't seen anyone post yet, which is "Miss Sweeney". Absolutely brilliant song that paints an incredibly vivid picture of what the character in the song is going through. I like how it switches from the mundane office talk in the verses and then just explodes with all the pent up emotion in the chorus and bridge sections. It conveys that basic emotion extremely well I think. 

I was made for you for sure...then I'd say El Scorcho

I don't think Unbreak my Heart counts...cuz that's not an original Weezer song.

Jordan said:
That's a tough one, maybe Across the Sea or Unbreak My Heart.
all the way girl!

krisande said:

Gosh that's a tough one... Kind of depends on what you mean by romantic. Just off the top of my head, the ones that I think really convey that feeling of romantic attraction toward someone would be Only in Dreams like others have mentioned, El Scorcho, Across the Sea..... Yeah, the more I think about it the harder it is to actually limit it down to one song, there's so many that feel so honest yet relatable that it's hard to put one above another sometimes.

I guess I'll just throw in one of the more recent ones I haven't seen anyone post yet, which is "Miss Sweeney". Absolutely brilliant song that paints an incredibly vivid picture of what the character in the song is going through. I like how it switches from the mundane office talk in the verses and then just explodes with all the pent up emotion in the chorus and bridge sections. It conveys that basic emotion extremely well I think. 

The Sister Song?

JinxJazz (boonsync) said:
I've talked about that song before and sometimes people don't believe me that it exists.

☺♥ kittens bieber ♥☺ said:
that one song about f****** your sister is pretty romantic.
Err, I'm actually a guy, but thanks all the same :P

sarah leeper said:
all the way girl!

krisande said:

Gosh that's a tough one... Kind of depends on what you mean by romantic. Just off the top of my head, the ones that I think really convey that feeling of romantic attraction toward someone would be Only in Dreams like others have mentioned, El Scorcho, Across the Sea..... Yeah, the more I think about it the harder it is to actually limit it down to one song, there's so many that feel so honest yet relatable that it's hard to put one above another sometimes.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video