I think el scorcho but what do you guys think???

Tags: Love

Views: 4074

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhaha

krisande said:
Err, I'm actually a guy, but thanks all the same :P

sarah leeper said:
all the way girl!

krisande said:

Gosh that's a tough one... Kind of depends on what you mean by romantic. Just off the top of my head, the ones that I think really convey that feeling of romantic attraction toward someone would be Only in Dreams like others have mentioned, El Scorcho, Across the Sea..... Yeah, the more I think about it the harder it is to actually limit it down to one song, there's so many that feel so honest yet relatable that it's hard to put one above another sometimes.

I guess I'll just throw in one of the more recent ones I haven't seen anyone post yet, which is "Miss Sweeney". Absolutely brilliant song that paints an incredibly vivid picture of what the character in the song is going through. I like how it switches from the mundane office talk in the verses and then just explodes with all the pent up emotion in the chorus and bridge sections. It conveys that basic emotion extremely well I think. 

I had in mind Falling for you, Hang on, Miss Sweeny and el scorcho.
"I Was Made For You"
i was made for you
O'Girlfriend is amazing, but it probably is Only in Dreams for me.
A strong case can be made for several songs but if I had to choose one overall winner, it would have to be Death and Destruction
i think i don't want to let you go from alone 2
Last Night on Earth does it for me.  Beautiful song.

Ricardo Mendez said:

I don't want to let you go

hmmm I think Weezer lacks of simple straight love songs, you know, like Green Day's "Last Night on Earth" or "When It's Time"

The Angel and the One

Really pretty song.

"Across the Sea", "El Scorcho", "Falling for You", "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here", "Holiday", "Only in Dreams, "Jamie", "Susanne", and "MIss Sweeney".  "O GIrlfriend" and "Trainwrecks", too. And [if this counts] "I Don't Want to Let You Go". the version FROM ALONE II. Oh Lord, and... probably a lot more. But I THINK I've listed at least MY favorite romantic Weezer songs... (I could add a lot of songs from Rivers' solo albums, though...) Haha, I have a bit of a problem with... narrowing things down, especially when pertaining to Weezer.

What's romantic about "TWHTALMH", "Holiday", or "Trainwrecks"?

Christin Orellana said:

"Across the Sea", "El Scorcho", "Falling for You", "The World Has Turned and Left Me Here", "Holiday", "Only in Dreams, "Susanne", and "MIss Sweeney".  "O GIrlfriend" and "Trainwrecks", too. And [if this counts] "I Don't Want to Let You Go". the version FROM ALONE II. Oh Lord, and... probably a lot more. But I THINK I've listed at least MY favorite romantic Weezer songs... (I could add a lot of songs from Rivers' solo albums, though...) Haha, I have a bit of a problem with... narrowing things down, especially when pertaining to Weezer.

I think "El Scorcho" is a cool love song.  "O Girlfriend" and "Only in Dreams" are romantic too.  I also like "I Don't Want to Let You Go" and "(If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To"

Also surprised no one's said "Buddy Holly" or "Devotion".

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video