I think el scorcho but what do you guys think???

Tags: Love

Views: 4139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seconddddd.  I was looking for someone who posted this song. =]

Also one of my favorites!

America said:

The Prettiest Girl In The Whole Wide World
DEVOTION
I was hesitant to include "Devotion" in my original comment, but I find it to be a little more on the sad side than anything, but yes, when it comes down to it, it's quite a romantic song. I guess it's bittersweet. Slightly chilling almost, it just GETS you, this song, you know. It's so painstakingly honest. I guess that's what makes it romantic, though, how HONEST it is.
Only in Dreams, Angel and The One, or Hold Me

Lyrically, I'd go with Falling For You.

The thing with devotion is just that (I guess it depends on the listener), pretty much can sound like unreturned love but the guy decides to settle for 2nd best. I love the song, but personally I find it rather sad. Though I also guess what each person considers romantic.

Christin Orellana said:
I was hesitant to include "Devotion" in my original comment, but I find it to be a little more on the sad side than anything, but yes, when it comes down to it, it's quite a romantic song. I guess it's bittersweet. Slightly chilling almost, it just GETS you, this song, you know. It's so painstakingly honest. I guess that's what makes it romantic, though, how HONEST it is.

A three way tie::  Susanne, Miss Sweeney, and Only in Dreams.

Deffinetly el scorcho, i wana learn it on guitar so i can sing it to this girl i like. id just half to change the half jappenies part to like oh so beutiful or something 

id say o girlfriend
only in dreams
el scorcho
falling for you
across the sea

Only in Dreams

El Scorcho

I was made for you

Beautiful heartfelt songs xx

"Oh Jonas" and "Across The Sea".
Pig
jamie