for all sorts of reasons, i really hate this at the moment:

 

 

 

my previous least favourite advert was the 'whensa your-a dolmio day?', which, sadly (or happily, i suppose), i am unable to find online (although there seems to be a glut of glaswegian parodies on youtube that are mildly amusing). here's a pic, though:

 

 

what are your most hated adverts?

 

Views: 367

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For the last year them gocompare ones

Can't post vid on phone cut slack

ummm this one

Any f***** big bang theory promos. I hate that joker with the short hair so much.
That was irritating. 

WooWooWoo!! [spaz] said:

ummm this one

this one is the absolute worst.

 

its clear this Uni doesn't have the best public speaking courses.

 

(off-topic) Edgey, if the 4th person in my group drops off, I'd love for you to room with me on the cruise if you're going.
hmmm everest. in the UK, they make windows and doors. still rubbish adverts, though.

Luigi-sp26 said:

this one is the absolute worst.

 

its clear this Uni doesn't have the best public speaking courses.

 

i should find out next month

 

and you didn't think everest would be doing that now did ya?

Gohi said:

(off-topic) Edgey, if the 4th person in my group drops off, I'd love for you to room with me on the cruise if you're going.
you knows it

edgey44 said:

 

and you didn't think everest would be doing that now did ya?

I hate any advert from Aldi cuz they're just a really bad copy of Lidl

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video