One rule: no sftbh songs since they're coming out this month. 

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

'No More Disappointments', from the early Green Album demo sessions. This song was apparently rehearsed many times in sound check, according to the Recording History, but never made a live appearance. Considering it made it so close to being performed, and yet never was..

also

"Move It On", the original song that was "supposed" to be on the KROQ kevin & bean xmas CD. I always wondered if it was a slow burner like "The Christmas Song" or more fast paced like "Christmas Celebration"
"no sftbh songs since they're coming out this month." They're being released? How do I not know about this?!

weezercollector said:
"no sftbh songs since they're coming out this month." They're being released? How do I not know about this?!

on Alone III, but no release date announced.

What about a more complete SFTBH song, i.e. full band "Blast Off!"
I'd like to hear recorded versions of the Homie stuff, although I've heard it doesn't exist... I'm not really sure what the correct answer is. Heard Rivers only ever recorded the drums. But who knows.
after thinking about this a lot more, i think i would most like to hear the "Fallen Soldiers" from the Make Believe era. These include songs that are even IN THE "making of make believe" video on the cd...such as:

You're the One
Last Chance
Average Person

to my understanding these tracks are virtually finished and could be released fairly easily
(by unreleased, I meant unheard. Just clarifying for future postings.)
Galactus

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video