Trailer + Info: http://www.rockband.com/blog/weezer-janis-dlc

[Quote]
• Weezer – “Hash Pipe” X
• Weezer – “Island in the Sun”
• Weezer – “Perfect Situation”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system September 14th)

The Weezer tracks will be available as “Weezer Pack 04”, and all tracks will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Weezer Pack 01”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
[/quote]

Disappointed that there aren't any Pinkerton/Blue tracks, but Perfect Situation should be a lot of fun in the game, especially for keyboard and guitar.

Tags: band, bass, dls, drums, guitar, harmonies, harmony, keyboards, multi, multitracks, More…rock, track, weezer

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I used to have all the Weezer songs on Rock Band.  Now I only have "Say it Ain't So", "Island in the Sun", "Hash Pipe", "Perfect Situation" and "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived".

They've got some other cool songs available.  The others are "My Name is Jonas", "Buddy Holly", "Undone -- The Sweater Song", "El Scorcho", "Beverly Hills", "Troublemaker", "Pork and Beans", "Dreamin'", "(If You're Wondering if I Want You To) I Want You To" and "Let it All Hang Out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video