Trailer + Info: http://www.rockband.com/blog/weezer-janis-dlc

[Quote]
• Weezer – “Hash Pipe” X
• Weezer – “Island in the Sun”
• Weezer – “Perfect Situation”

(These tracks will be available in Europe on PlayStation®3 system September 14th)

The Weezer tracks will be available as “Weezer Pack 04”, and all tracks will be available for purchase individually on Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 system and Wii. Tracks marked with “X” will include Pro Guitar and Pro Bass expansions for $0.99 per song.

Price:

$5.49, £2.49 UK, €3.99 EU (440 Microsoft Points, 550 Wii Points™) for “Weezer Pack 01”
$1.99 USD, £.99 UK, €1.49 EU (160 Microsoft Points) per song
$2.00 USD (200 Wii Points™) per song
$0.99 USD (100 Wii Points/80 Microsoft Points), £0.59 UK, €0.79 EU per song for eligible Pro Guitar/Pro Bass upgrade
[/quote]

Disappointed that there aren't any Pinkerton/Blue tracks, but Perfect Situation should be a lot of fun in the game, especially for keyboard and guitar.

Tags: band, bass, dls, drums, guitar, harmonies, harmony, keyboards, multi, multitracks, More…rock, track, weezer

Views: 431

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the solos for perfect situation will be fun to play.

I haven't tried Rock Band 3 yet.  Is the keyboard worth getting?

Definitely if you can get it at a good price. Pro Keys has a much steeper learning curve than the normal instruments, but that also makes it a lot more rewarding. There's also a good amount of great keyboard songs now for DLC. On top of all that, you're actually learning skills that will translate when playing a real keyboard.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

That's what I was hoping for!  I've always wanted to learn keys

Ammar said:
Definitely if you can get it at a good price. Pro Keys has a much steeper learning curve than the normal instruments, but that also makes it a lot more rewarding. There's also a good amount of great keyboard songs now for DLC. On top of all that, you're actually learning skills that will translate when playing a real keyboard.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

I put Rock Band 3 at the top of my Gamefly queue immediately after I read this.
Perfect situation is cool. I couldn't care less about the other two. I like the songs, but there are definitely not worth two dollars each. 
I already have Island In The Sun for Guitar Hero 5.  Hash Pipe and Perfect Situation will be fun to play on all instruments including vocals.  I definitely would have loved The Good Life since Rock Band mainly focuses on singles, but it's all good.

Hash Pipe = YES

Perfect Situation = YES

Island In The Sun = ?????

I really wish they'd put instrumentally interesting music on Rock Band.
Yes! do you know if they will be avaliable on the iPhone and iPad?.
Very unlikely, I don't think they've released DLC for those platforms in a long time

Hugh Lovric said:
I looked for this in the Xbox Live store the other day and couldn't find it.  Has anyone downloaded it yet?

Ammar said:
Very unlikely, I don't think they've released DLC for those platforms in a long time

Hugh Lovric said:
There needs to be more Pinkerton.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video