Are they Memories or Greatest Hits tour? I bet some people would like to know before buying tickets...

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's a least worst of tour

I'm 99.99% sure it isn't Memories Tour.

That tour is over I believe, but I could be wrong.

Ask Karl.

the memories thing is happening in austin.
festival shows will be greatest hits sets.
montreal and most of their other dates will likely be greatest hits sets as well.

Festivals are greatest hits but maybe the one night shows are the like the Vegas one where they did both albums in one night?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

montreal and most of their other dates will likely be greatest hits sets as well.

I doubt it. They would've let us know by now, if that's what they were doing.

JR BECHARD said:
Festivals are greatest hits but maybe the one night shows are the like the Vegas one where they did both albums in one night?

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

I wouldn't be so sure. Rivers gets back in a few days right? Maybe they're waiting to hear what he wants to do.

Jordan said:
I doubt it. They would've let us know by now, if that's what they were doing.

JR BECHARD said:

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ said:

seems to be a rumour that atlantic city will be a one night memories show. on the other hand, a simple google search took me to an article about the montreal show being a greatest hits set.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video