Weezer is one of the handful of bands I've always wanted to see but just never got the chance.  Finally going tonight and bringing my son.  Even if they only play newer stuff that I don't care for much it will still be worth it I think.

Views: 932

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*holy, stupid kid

Benjamin Jon Burr said:

Holey crap. That was amazing.

Anyway, it was an absolutely amazing show I can't believe I finally caught up with them after all these years.  Totally different setlist than I hoped for but I still loved it so much.  What I really wanted to hear was more Pinkerton stuff and Blast Off!, Waiting On You, etc.  but I got Tired of Sex, Susanne and Longtime Sunshine.  The only songs I didn't sing along like a moron to were I Think We're Alone Now and Can't Stop Partying.  My throat still hurts.

I should also mention that I never really gave The Greatest Man That Ever Lived a chance, but after seeing it live I appreciate it much more. 

It was so good to see Pat on drums for the whole set, Rivers also had a blue Fender start like he did in the early years which was amazing! I hope Weezer stay like this now.

Thanks ;) Just a mistake.

placemats said:

*holy, stupid kid

Benjamin Jon Burr said:

anytime

Benjamin Jon Burr said:

Thanks ;) Just a mistake.

placemats said:

*holy, stupid kid

Benjamin Jon Burr said:

Pretty Cool Setlist. I'm so excited for the Vegas show! I've seen them many times and I'm glad I might have a chance to hear a few different songs. GMTEL, Suzanne, and Longtime Sunshine would be great (although Tragic Girl, Jaime, or Paperface would be great too).  I really liked Talk Dirty to Me when I was in 4th grade so that sounds like a good choice as a cover. 

* Jamie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video