i visit the mobile version of this site using a htc phone running android 2.2.

when i view the mobile version of this site using the standard android web browser, it looks fine but when i try to reply to a thread, two things happen:

1. as i start to type in the message box, i get thrown up and down the page with each letter i type and i can't actually see what i am typing.

2. everytime i go to type a word (say, for example, MUSIC) it doubles the first letter (so i get MMUSIC). it seems to do this for most words and correcting it is highly annoying.

i'm reasonably sure it's not just an android/htc thing as these things don't happen on other websites/forums i use or when writing text messages and e-mails on my phone. this is the only website i have experienced an issue with. so, i'm guessing it's just an android/.com compatability thing? anyone else experience anything like this?

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, Sarah. What's the status on the iPhone app?
good to know. thanks.

Sarah C. Kim said:

It's a bug on Ning's end...they are looking into it.  If it gets fixed, please let us know.

Thanks!

The app we were developing earlier was scrapped cuz it wasn't working properly.  A new app is almost done and will be out by mid-June at the latest.  Sometimes those Apple/iPeople take forever to approve apps, so we're kind of at their mercy...
Thanks for the knowledge. 

Sarah C. Kim said:
The app we were developing earlier was scrapped cuz it wasn't working properly.  A new app is almost done and will be out by mid-June at the latest.  Sometimes those Apple/iPeople take forever to approve apps, so we're kind of at their mercy...
problem solved. i just downloaded firefox. probably should have just done that in the first place...

good old firefox.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video