So in the NL it's the Reds vs. Phillies and Braves vs. Giants. In the AL it's Rangers vs. Rays and Yanks vs. Twins. As I said over a month ago, the Phillies won the NL east and Braves got the wild card. At the time the Phillies and Braves were the best teams in the NL, but now it seems the Braves are falling and the Phillies look to be the best team in the NL. I think the Braves are going to lose to the Giants. My world series prediction is the Phillies vs. Rays.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Braves and Reds look like absolute s***. Giants aren't so great so I have the Phillies in the world series and winning it. f*** the american league.
Spoke too soon!

Scott [scotttheweezerfan] said:
The Braves and Reds look like absolute s***. Giants aren't so great so I have the Phillies in the world series and winning it. f*** the american league.
You are right about that. and let me say, I am pretty damn happy that the Giants lost. haha

OnlyinPinkerton said:
Spoke too soon!

Scott [scotttheweezerfan] said:
god-damn you Brooks Conrad

edit: i feel bad for him though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service