So in the NL it's the Reds vs. Phillies and Braves vs. Giants. In the AL it's Rangers vs. Rays and Yanks vs. Twins. As I said over a month ago, the Phillies won the NL east and Braves got the wild card. At the time the Phillies and Braves were the best teams in the NL, but now it seems the Braves are falling and the Phillies look to be the best team in the NL. I think the Braves are going to lose to the Giants. My world series prediction is the Phillies vs. Rays.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're so smart. Maybe I should start listening to you.

Or maybe...

Maybe, I should just jump off a bridge?
PS. The Phils will lose to the Reds, the Braves will beat the Giants.
Reds vs. Rays
Do you just pick the teams with the best record?
I have a feeling it's going to be Texas in the world series...they have been solid since day one of the season. As for the NL....it will be either Atlanta or Philly. Hopefully Atlanta.
I'm not sure how Texas is going to make it. They have a weak record compared to the other division winners. I know that means nothing, but I don't see them beating the Rays or Yanks. Braves are free falling. They lost to a Phillies team who only had half of their starters in twice in a row. Rays and Yanks look to be pretty strong. I can't see anyone beating them in the AL. Reds are good, but I don't think they're good enough.

blakesp26 said:
I have a feeling it's going to be Texas in the world series...they have been solid since day one of the season. As for the NL....it will be either Atlanta or Philly. Hopefully Atlanta.
Love to see the Reds go far, but my head tells he Phillies. Twins have Mauer, Thome, Delmon Young, and Michael Cuddyer. Force to be reckoned with for sure.
It's clear that Texas is not likely to go to the World Series...I just said I have a feeling they will. Philly should beat the Reds. As for Atlanta, it's going to be a good pitching battle against the Giants and I think braves will pull through...and i know philly has been playing better than atlanta lately, but Atlanta can turn it around.

i just hope it isn't philly vs NY again....i didn't give a f*** who won those games

Stephen Salay said:
I'm not sure how Texas is going to make it. They have a weak record compared to the other division winners. I know that means nothing, but I don't see them beating the Rays or Yanks. Braves are free falling. They lost to a Phillies team who only had half of their starters in twice in a row. Rays and Yanks look to be pretty strong. I can't see anyone beating them in the AL. Reds are good, but I don't think they're good enough.

blakesp26 said:
Hey I agree with you that the MLB playoffs are crazy and that crazy s*** happens each year. Like the year the Rockies went, or the year the Cubs had the best record and lost in the first round. But I think those things happened because the NL wasn't exacly strong those years. But then again the Rays made it the one year and they weren't suppose to.

blakesp26 said:
It's clear that Texas is not likely to go to the World Series...I just said I have a feeling they will. Philly should beat the Reds. As for Atlanta, it's going to be a good pitching battle against the Giants and I think braves will pull through...and i know philly has been playing better than atlanta lately, but Atlanta can turn it around.

i just hope it isn't philly vs NY again....i didn't give a f*** who won those games

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:
You haven't been watching baseball for very long, have you?

Stephen Salay said:
Hey I agree with you that the MLB playoffs are crazy and that crazy s*** happens each year. Like the year the Rockies went, or the year the Cubs had the best record and lost in the first round. But I think those things happened because the NL wasn't exacly strong those years. But then again the Rays made it the one year and they weren't suppose to.

blakesp26 said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:
Just because I used recent examples of upsets doesn't mean I haven't been watching baseball long. Remember when the Marlins beat the Yanks in the World Series? Or when the Marlins beat the Indians in that game 7 heartbreaker in extra innings? Remember when the Red Sox were down 3-0 to the Yanks in the ALCS and came back to win the series and the World Series? I've been watching baseball for years.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:
I was reffering to your statement of ,"I think those things happen because the NL wasn't exactly strong those years." If you've been watching baseball for years you would know it's because it's the game of baseball, and anything can happen at any time.

Stephen Salay said:
Just because I used recent examples of upsets doesn't mean I haven't been watching baseball long. Remember when the Marlins beat the Yanks in the World Series? Or when the Marlins beat the Indians in that game 7 heartbreaker in extra innings? Remember when the Red Sox were down 3-0 to the Yanks in the ALCS and came back to win the series and the World Series? I've been watching baseball for years.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:
Oh I see what you meant. You were right.

OnlyinPinkerton said:
I was reffering to your statement of ,"I think those things happen because the NL wasn't exactly strong those years." If you've been watching baseball for years you would know it's because it's the game of baseball, and anything can happen at any time.

Stephen Salay said:

OnlyinPinkerton said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:

Stephen Salay said:

blakesp26 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video