I know there's already a thread about this and I've commented on other stuff, but I just wanna say some stuff.

Mikey you were my idol ever since I saw the music video for "Hash Pipe" 2 years ago, I always thought you were so cool and when I found you're email on your website I was so happy!. Thank you so much for replying to me it meant so much to be able to speak to my idol and talk about normal things and that you gave me advice on my bass playing. The Green album is my favourite album and always will be for the rest of my life and I still love all your other bands such as Jocobono, Juliana Hatfield, Heretix, Left Nut and The Kickovers. I just wish that i could've met you and I thought that I might have been able to next summer when I go to America. I really hope that you're family will be okay and that there will be some sort of memorial service for you and that all of your fans are able to attend. Thank you for sharing all of your amazing stories on Facebook with us, I always looked forward to reading them every day in the summer and so did all of your other fans. I told my friends about you and they all love your music and art so much! I'm so lucky that I have some art from you and you were so kind enough to send me a signed pick as well. I will really try to visit your grave when i go to America next summer and bring a gift. I have been crying ever since i heard, all of us love you so much and wish you were still here with us. You made me want to be a musician when I grow up and will continue to listen to your music and get inspired. I even started making my own art because of you which was really fun to do and I can see why you loved doing it so much. All of your fans love you so much, may you rest peacefully and may your family be okay.

I love you Mikey you are my idol and always will be.

You will never be forgotten.

Tags: Mikey, Welsh

Views: 593

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I might have left out some stuff so i am sorry about that.
I edited it, sorry about that.

brofessefef said:

" know there's already a thread about this and i've commented on other stuff, but i don't care......"

Sure Hugh, I guess you can have your own thread about it.

awww hugh :(

i'm sure he appreciated your interest in his life and his work.

Deffo. You probably cheered him up on more than one occasion.
Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me.
Be strong man, go listen to Island in the sun a few times, it helps in a sad way
I have, it's my favourite song and now i always get really upset when i hear it.

America said:
Be strong man, go listen to Island in the sun a few times, it helps in a sad way
I know what you mean. Green and SS2K have become really sad albums for me.

Hugh Lovric said:
I have, it's my favourite song and now i always get really upset when i hear it.

America said:

I have Mikey's artwork on my arms and I look at it every day and smile.

Love and miss you, Mikey.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video