I am very sorry for the delay, but here it is finally and I hope you enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/FuManChubass7?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/kn37...

Tags: Mikey, finished, show, slide

Views: 504

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think October 8th of every year from hear on should be International "Wear a polo shirt over a long sleeve t-shirt" day
I totally agree with you, I have even done that in the past I wanted to dress like him lol that's a good idea :)

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
I think October 8th of every year from hear on should be International "Wear a polo shirt over a long sleeve t-shirt" day
I used to wear that all through High School.  When =w= came back to the mainstream in late 2000, early 2001, I saw pictures of Mikey and knew I liked him.  Mainly caused we dressed a like, but also because he lit his bass on fire.  I thought that was super cool then.

Hugh Lovric said:
I totally agree with you, I have even done that in the past I wanted to dress like him lol that's a good idea :)

That was really nice! Well done!

Well done! Awesome job!

Thats really nice
I am glad that you're all enjoying it

Love it! Thanks for all of your hard work on this. :)

That was really nice, Hugh. You did a great job!

This concept appeals to me.

(Also, great slideshow Hugh.)

Hugh Lovric said:

Great job!!! =w=

That was phenomenal! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service