Anyone else think it's awesome that this guy played mandolin and sung in Hang On?

Views: 115

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is very cool!  I just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World last night.
w00t!
Great movie, isn't it? Really Post-Modernish

tinyknits said:
That is very cool!  I just watched Scott Pilgrim vs the World last night.

Scott Pilgrim was a great movie.

Arrested Development was a great show.

However I am not a big fan of Michael Cera seeing as he plays the same exact character in just about everything he has ever been in.  Also, I don't really see the point of having him play/sing on that song other than just for the hell of it.  It turned out well though.

I actually totally agree with every thing you just said. But sometimes doing stuff for the hell of it can turn out to be fun! :D

blakesp26 said:

However I am not a big fan of Michael Cera seeing as he plays the same exact character in just about everything he has ever been in.  Also, I don't really see the point of having him play/sing on that song other than just for the hell of it.  It turned out well though.

It is a pretty funny character though, he pulls off shy, confused, quiet kid off quite well.

blakesp26 said:

He dose but it would be nice to see him play something else 

Jack Huggart said:
It is a pretty funny character though, he pulls off shy, confused, quiet kid off quite well.

blakesp26 said:

Scott Pilgrim, in a way, was kinda out of character for him. He doesn't usually get to kick ass in fight scenes.

pinecone said:

Jack Huggart said:

blakesp26 said:

True, but for a large part of it he still was in that character. I'm not saying I don't like how he acts or does it. I think he's hilarious.

Stefan said:
Scott Pilgrim, in a way, was kinda out of character for him. He doesn't usually get to kick ass in fight scenes.

pinecone said:

Jack Huggart said:

blakesp26 said:

Scott Pilgrim is the coolest movie. It actually understands the new generation.

And yeh, Michael Cera is a Weezer fan.

I love Michael Cera.  He plays 'Devotion' in the film 'Paper Heart'.  He was great on Conan a few weeks back!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video