So, does anyone here watch? I'm disturbed by how much I like it. Brendon Small is a genius.

Any theories about Charles Offdensen? Who's your favorite Dethklok member? I think I'd have to pick Toki or Skwisgaar.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Offdensen and whoever the guy who leads the union against Dethklok are the same.
Brendan is awesome, very talented guy! Haven't got to watch it much since I've been working nights though so I've missed a lot of the storyline. Love the death albums also, they're really cool.
It's all about William Murderface aka "One Take Willy"
i love that show! but havent seen season 2 yet. Scott is as HUGE fan by the way.

and weezer woman, Brian showed me a pic he snapped of you in your WW garb from VooDoo Fest!
adultswim.com puts up new episodes every week!

karl koch [karlophone] said:
i love that show! but havent seen season 2 yet. Scott is as HUGE fan by the way.

and weezer woman, Brian showed me a pic he snapped of you in your WW garb from VooDoo Fest!
not a member, but he's my favorite character

A week after it airs on TV.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

Details.

G Foo Chombey said:
A week after it airs on TV.

OnlyinPinkerton said:

I liked Home Movies better. :(

Okay, not really. But I loved Home Movies and was sad when it got canceled. However, this is one of the best shows on Adult Swim these days.

Haha, cool! I looked around the photos on the site for it, but I guess he didn't post his own pics. I'm going to post a few of my own when I get them back (good old fashioned disposable camera.)

Rockzo is a close second for my favorite non-band member, but I'm going to have to pick The Manager, especially after Black Fire Upon Us.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video