For those who went to the Aragon show, and especially those that were waiting in line for hours like me, you know there's a convenient Starbucks on the corner. Before the show last night at around 4:30pm, I went in for a warm-up and to order a latte. Scott had ordered one person in front of me because when we went around the other side of the coffee bar, I could instantly tell it was him! I waved to him as he was waiting for his drink. He waved back. I ordered and he was still waiting for his drink. So I walked up next to him and asked what his drink was. He had ordered a Quad Grande Latte. That's 4 shots of espresso! He said to me as you get older, you find you need more and more shots of espresso. We chatted for a bit more about coffee and tea and before he left, we shook hands and I told him "Have a great show. I'm really looking forward to it." He said "Looking forward to seeing you there" in a very genuine way. He was very cool to me and I will always remember that.

Thanks Scott! You're awesome man. 

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

scott is just devastatingly cool!
That's awesome! We went into Starbucks to go to the restroom. My feet were numb before we finally got inside the Aragon!
That's awesome. I'm glad to hear you both respected eachother! I'm sure the show was great. I saw them both nights in Boston.
Yes it was incredibly cold wasn't it? My brother and I were taking turns going into that building with the Starbucks. We got there at 2:30, but others were there at 12:30! Maybe that was you!

jKlein said:
That's awesome! We went into Starbucks to go to the restroom. My feet were numb before we finally got inside the Aragon!

No I got there closer to 4. My feet didn't start to go numb until around 5:30. Then by time 6:30 (well it was more like 6:40, wasn't it? grr!) rolled around my legs felt like frozen jello. LOL What was up w/all of the fire trucks?? Those sirens were creeping me out. Where was the fire?

J Dub said:

Yes it was incredibly cold wasn't it? My brother and I were taking turns going into that building with the Starbucks. We got there at 2:30, but others were there at 12:30! Maybe that was you!

jKlein said:
nioce!

that's awesome, but am i the only one thinking; "this guys runs into Scott Shriner and he talks about coffee and tea, are you kidding me?"

if you ran into scott, what would you talk about?

Thread worthy. lol

crystal_iceburg said:

that's awesome, but am i the only one thinking; "this guys runs into Scott Shriner and he talks about coffee and tea, are you kidding me?"

Well I do love coffee and we were in Starbucks....I'm lame that way I guess.

crystal_iceburg said:

I was getting a little freaked out that it was a problem at the Aragon! Thankfully they let us in, because I was waiting for 10 minutes after I took my coat off and threw it in the car!

jKlein said:

No I got there closer to 4. My feet didn't start to go numb until around 5:30. Then by time 6:30 (well it was more like 6:40, wasn't it? grr!) rolled around my legs felt like frozen jello. LOL What was up w/all of the fire trucks?? Those sirens were creeping me out. Where was the fire?

J Dub said:

jKlein said:
Scott is awesome, every year he becomes more and more of a stage presents. I think only him and Rivers were the only two really getting eye to eye with the fans at the memories tour. He definatly puts the "Rock" in weezer.

cool story I was in that starbucks at around the same time trying to get warm, maybe I should have paid more attention

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video