I wish this forum allowed me to send a personal message to people who I am not friends with. Sometimes, when I have to warn someone, I have no other options but to post a comment on their page, which I find embarrassing for both parties. I'd rather be able to message them without having to add them to my friends list.

Views: 138

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I hate that too. They told me just to message the weezer page when you're unable to warn. 
It stinks because all the people who break the rules refuse to add me :\
they (ning/admins) have known about this pretty much since we came to this board. doesn't look like they're changing it anytime soon.
I don't love it. In fact I may dislike it very much. How am I supposed to talk to cute girlz who I'm too shy to friend request?
You don't. It's there for you to purposely get so sexually frustrated that you are forced into writing Pinkertown2.0.

Gohi said:
I don't love it. In fact I may dislike it very much. How am I supposed to talk to cute girlz who I'm too shy to friend request?
Lolz

Gohi said:

:o

gene and gohi going to the top!

James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:

You don't. It's there for you to purposely get so sexually frustrated that you are forced into writing Pinkertown2.0.

Gohi said:

grow a pair

ah yeah

Gohi said:

yo man, I friend request 'em all. I was just joshing.
Hmmm, when I go to someone's profile, even if I am not friends with them, it gives me an option to send them a message.  Do you see that, too?  Or do I have powers beyond those of mortal men?  That happens to me all the time. ;)
I defy you to click on that icon and see what happens.

Ooooooooooh.  I seeeeeeee. :P

And here I thought I was special!

Gohi said:

I defy you to click on that icon and see what happens.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video