Here's a song I wrote, sang, and played.  My roommate recorded it.

It's about my ex-girlfriend throwing a metal yard stake through my living room window back in May.

http://soundcloud.com/ssalyer/no-i-dont-love-you-demo

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Onion.

They are Garage Band drums.  I have a drum kit, just not the ability to record it at the moment.

was she this bad?

It was nice but it had that computery quality to it...I guess thats the garage band.....were yelling " die" ?
The music reminds me of the Stay on my side tonight Ep at the beginning. The whole thing has a JEW vibe to be honest. I liked it. It's on my Itunes now lol.
it was good. i picked up on the jimmy vibarayshuns (yes that was bad and it was annoying) as well.
I really like it Gregor

WTF - not that crazy, but not that articulate either.  She would never get up in front of people like that.

NatKat - you are hearing the Garage Band effect.  I used a 1/4 inch to USB audio interface to record the guitar and bass, and all the drums are programmed.

The song has changed a bit.  Mainly taking out the "die" lyrics and replacing them with yelling "now".

I hope to be playing live in the next month.  My band and I almost have 10 songs nailed down.  4 written by myself, 2 written by other members, and 3 covers.

One of the benefits of dating a psycho, is once the relationship is done, you never want to date again, and then write a song about it.  Here's one I finished last night (still very rough).  Criticism is welcome:

Wanna Party?

<---- and then you know something is wrong when you look at the songs you wrote and 90% are about dating psychos
I really like this one....kinda gives me the feel of something on a movie sound track....not a musician though so I can't really give you helpful criticism

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

One of the benefits of dating a psycho, is once the relationship is done, you never want to date again, and then write a song about it.  Here's one I finished last night (still very rough).  Criticism is welcome:

Wanna Party?

just one, but it was inspiring

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service