Anybody know why the tour needs to be split into two nights? Blue Album is 40 minutes and Pinkerton is 35. Even if they did both albums in one night, a 75 minute set would be incredibly short for a band with eight albums. I'm not a Green Day fan but they're Weezer's peers and have been around just as long but they're playing 3 hour shows.

Obviously two nights would be great because more people get a chance to see them but could easily do both albums each night.

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this is why

jeje said:
input this URL:
( http://www.fashiongoods.us )
you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
(jor dan s-h-o-e-s)
(NBA NFL NHL MLB j-e-r-s-e-y)
( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g)
(cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t)
(D&G s-u-n-g-l-a-s-s-e-s)
(ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t)
(UG G b-o-o-t)

WE ACCEPT PYAPAL PAYMENT
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!
but really, prob because there is too many songs to play in one night

or a money making scheme who knows
I think they could squeeze it into one night. Blue and PInk plus another 10. James is right. Green Day does it and I always feel like I totally get my moneys worth when I see them. One night with some sort of intermission if necessary would be more cost effective for fans, but not as profitable for Weezer.

edgey44 said:

I'd say two reason, 1) to make more money and 2) To make it feel more like an 'event' rather than just a gig.

Fuzzylogic said:
I'd say two reason, 1) to make more money and 2) To make it feel more like an 'event' rather than just a gig.
it is a event really, you only have to look at these boards and you can see that there are folk from all over the world who are going to see the shows

placemats said:
I think they could squeeze it into one night. Blue and PInk plus another 10. James is right. Green Day does it and I always feel like I totally get my moneys worth when I see them. One night with some sort of intermission if necessary would be more cost effective for fans, but not as profitable for Weezer.

it makes it worth while for those traveling across the world for the two night events rather than a one perhaps?
i dont know the real answer though.
edgey44 said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…