So, are Weezer gonna see sense and actually seek out the atmosphere they deserve to have at these momentous shows?? All I can think about is how great Weezer were at the Shepherds Bush Empire back in 2001 and how insanely amazing it would be to have them back here for the memories shows. Actually, anywhere in Europe will do for me!!

I've got to say, I was a little disappointed when watching all the youtube videos from the 2 LA memories shows. The performances looked perfect and I'm sure all the fans loved it, but the videos don't portray anything remotely close to the type of atmosphere I'd imagine there to be. It doesn't look like the Boston, San Fran, New York or Chicago fans have much to contend with in terms of showing Weezer their appreciation!

I'm fully expecting to get shot down a little for this opinion, but I thought I'd try and attract some fellow British Weezer fans to have a discussion.

Love from,

England

Views: 27

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they should definetly come to england

Thirded. Go on...you know it makes sense!

you next in line after Poughkeepsie NY. the Australians are still dead last.  That ain't gonna ever happen! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video