Okay I'm not sure if anyone can answer this question, but I'm wondering if they're playing anything from Pinkerton during the "greatest hits" set of the Blue night? Vice versa are they playing anything Blue during the greatest hits set of the Pink night? Should they save those songs for that respective night for those of us that will attend both nights? I'm thinking this could open up the set-list each night for some creative inclusions.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

idk.
I'm guessing no. It'll probably be all songs from Green and up.
I wonder what they will close the show with then, if no Blue songs get played on the Pinkerton night and since Buddy Holly will be the 4th song in on Blue night...
I still think they will play the three biggest Blue hits on PInkerton night, and possibly El Scorcho on Blue night. It means the Greatest Hits set will be varied between the two nights.
i honestly don't think they would do that at all. they want people to go to both shows. i'm thinking many people who go one night will also go the other night. it'd be stupid on their part to play the singles off pinkerton during the greatest hits portion of the blue album show and vice versa

WZA said:
I still think they will play the three biggest Blue hits on PInkerton night, and possibly El Scorcho on Blue night. It means the Greatest Hits set will be varied between the two nights.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video