I had a question about the I Love All Access VIP Package and American Express Early On Sale package they have to preorder tickets for the Memories tour. how do you become a vip member? and what is the american express early on sale thing mean? you can get a presale if you have an american express card? i'm just worried that by the time all the presales are gone the people who order after them will be stuck with nosebleed seats or no seats at all.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cheapest price for VIP is $300. There's no way I'm doing that. Also the presale for Amex card holders is a complete crock. I don't have one and it probably then means that all the GA tickets will be scooped up. I'm not standing in some back row somewhere to see this show. For me it's either GA or nothing. I think holding a presale for Amex holders just doesn't seem right.
Yep. I agree. VIP is a rip. And AM Express presale is a bunch of garbage. Why not just have a simple presale exclusive to weez.com members that is fair to all and make that the priority. Or get another fan club going with a paid membership for say...$20 and offer presales to those members. No way I'm doing the VIP either. It's just a matter of principle.

J Dub said:
Cheapest price for VIP is $300. There's no way I'm doing that. Also the presale for Amex card holders is a complete crock. I don't have one and it probably then means that all the GA tickets will be scooped up. I'm not standing in some back row somewhere to see this show. For me it's either GA or nothing. I think holding a presale for Amex holders just doesn't seem right.
I remember when some boardies got the opportunity to meet them for free and get free VIP tickets, and back then Rivers didn't say much, but hey now you can pay 500 dollars and get the same experience!!
is the VIP package just for the cali shows? or is it going to be for every show on the tour?
are there going to be more 2day concerts added to the TOUR DATES!? or these the only 2 nights they are gonna do this? :O PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW SO I COULD try to go see em in LA!!! :O
if i win the lottery tomorrow, i will buy everyone (everyone i like) on here a VIP ticket for the first two shows

*fingers crossed for me then*

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video