I had a question about the I Love All Access VIP Package and American Express Early On Sale package they have to preorder tickets for the Memories tour. how do you become a vip member? and what is the american express early on sale thing mean? you can get a presale if you have an american express card? i'm just worried that by the time all the presales are gone the people who order after them will be stuck with nosebleed seats or no seats at all.

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

you don't gots to be a jerk about it. I havent been to an arena show in years so i didn't know how things were these days. vip to a weezer seems a little odd. is it like a sectioned off area for you and your posse. and will they be bringing you bottles of the Goose?
james,

I did I Love All Access for 30 Seconds to mars and loved every bit of it! I will for sure gettin' the 2-night package, cannot miss out on this!

PS there isnt a sectioned off area for the VIP's, either a premium seat or a GA ticket with priority access (get onto floor before doors open to public).

What show(s) everyone goin' to??
Shooting for the LA show. Do we need a presale code? Never done the all access before.

Dean Hoyt said:
james,

I did I Love All Access for 30 Seconds to mars and loved every bit of it! I will for sure gettin' the 2-night package, cannot miss out on this!

PS there isnt a sectioned off area for the VIP's, either a premium seat or a GA ticket with priority access (get onto floor before doors open to public).

What show(s) everyone goin' to??
Pretty sure for an american express pre-sale you do need a code but its only a pre-sale & more will go on sale when its over.

Doin' both nights in LA as well.
where did you see a price?
thats not the right place to look. http://www.iloveallaccess.com is where to go. They haven't posted details yet but i'm sure they will soon...
Still not clear on the pre-sale stuff. Karl said the All Access link will go up tomorrow. This is for weez.com users, yes? And ticketmaster is for American Express cardholders?
K...just read Karl's post again and answered my own question.
Usually for credit card member presales, the code is the first 6 digits of your credit card or something like that.
this is a recording said:
ticketmaster.

27.50 for each night
106 for vip package

106 wouldn't be too bad if it was for both nights, and if it guaranteed you a seat in the first 5 or so rows
why are there only 2 dates announced
:(
As far as the All Access VIP pre-sale, there will be a 24 hour American Express pre-sale and then more packages are available for general public. hope this helps, i went through it with 30 Seconds to Mars. Looks like I Love All Access has posted the details and pricing

http://www.iloveallaccess.com/index.php?file=c-prod_list&iArtis...

Whats everyone think?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video