Memories tour, offical bootlegs? Dream B-side song to be performed.

I'm gonna make it for both nights when the Memories Tours comes to SF. It's such a once in a life time chance, and so many fans won't be able to make it to the lucky cities to get the shows, I wonder if some of those official bootlegs will be made available for these shows?
I know I'd love to take away a recording of the shows...

And I'm sure I'd be pushing my luck to dream of getting B Side Classics getting mixed into the additional songs to be played. But If I had my way I'd love to hear....
Suzanne on Blue album night, and Waiting on you on Pinkerton night. Or perhaps a polished version of Tragic Girl? That would be killer.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

IDK my BFF JILL
who knows, maybe if its succesful enough, they may extend the tour, but i know rivers is growing attached to just be in the studio
I'm going to both SF shows too and totally agree with your choices! Have you heard who is opening?
I'm going to the LA shows, and I'm hoping exactly the same thing :D I'd like to be able to pick up some type of "official" bootleg CD at the show, that would be neat. AND, I really hope they play B-sides, especially on their Pinkerton tour. Hoping for "Waiting on You" and maybe "Long Time Sunshine" as a finale or something. I'll let you know how it goes since their hitting LA first hehe.
I believe Best Coast is opening in LA. Not sure about you SF folks though.

Shredder said:
I'm going to both SF shows too and totally agree with your choices! Have you heard who is opening?
I have no idea, who's opening. But it'd be nice if it were some lucky bay area band. Maybe on I like?

But BEST COAST sounds like an awesome opener. Lucky LA folks

Anyway, can't wait, it's going to 2 primo fun nights

Shredder said:
It is a Bay Area band opening: The Limousines

Teppei Ando said:
I have no idea, who's opening. But it'd be nice if it were some lucky bay area band. Maybe on I like?

But BEST COAST sounds like an awesome opener. Lucky LA folks

Anyway, can't wait, it's going to 2 primo fun nights

Shredder said:
Misleading thread title ftw, ya putz.
Thankfully, you were wrong about this.

☺♥ kïttens ♥☺ said:
yeah they aren't playing any b-sides.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…