Figured some of you would be happy to hear this.  Chicago on January 7 and 8

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Fuzzylogic said:
does anyone know if the Aragon Entertainment Center in Chicago is a seated or standing venue?

If it's standing then that could defiantly sway me towards Chicago rather than Boston.

Usually it's standing.
"I think the Aragon's capacity is only 4500 people. It's going to be tough getting tickets to this. I'm a bit worried about that."

Does anyone know the capacity of the other venues?
Cheers bud, I wad going to go to LA but it would just cost too much. Chicago or NYC would still be pricey but I would be willing to pay that

Fuzzylogic said:
"Reply by edgey44 51 minutes ago

where the hell are the NYC dates
if you find out could you please let me know as that will be the only realistic one i will be able to get.......living in england and all that."

I don't know how to quote on this board. Anyway Both Boston and Chicago are very doable from England.

If you want to see some of New York city, but can;t do the New York Gigs, then you can fly out to Boston then travel by train after the gigs (takes about 4 hours) and then fly back home from New York. Flights are around 400 at the moment.

Also There are direct flights from England to Chicago, as when I flew to phoenix earlier this year the first leg of the flight was Manchester to Chicago.

I'm defiantly going to go to one of the three anyway, Bostom, NYC or Chicago.

Chicago is a pretty cool city too, spent a couple of days there earlier this year and wanted to go back. The Pizzas are amazing!
Google might 

Fuzzylogic said:
"I think the Aragon's capacity is only 4500 people. It's going to be tough getting tickets to this. I'm a bit worried about that." Does anyone know the capacity of the other venues?
so f****** pissed this is sold out.
Got VIP tickets for the pinkerton night, which is awesome, but I'm coming all the way from Toronto and I won't be able to go to the blue show

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video