Figured some of you would be happy to hear this.  Chicago on January 7 and 8

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aragon is basically a huge open standing floor. There are a few balcony areas on the side where there might be a few seats available. I've been to a few shows there and saw Weezer there pre-Make Believe.
I'm planning on it...they played Only in Dreams when I saw the Maladroit Tour.....
Just looked on the VIP package info and it says:

"One general admission standing ticket, with priority access*"

AWESOME, that means there is standing and should be standing tickets for the none VIPs too I hope.

At the moment the tentative plan is fly over to new york for new year, then travel up to Chicago for the Weezer gigs, sounds like a good holiday to me!
Yeah, I saw them at the Aragon right before Make Believe came out too and I also saw them there last December. It's not a super huge place...which is kind of cool of course...and like J Dub said, it's basically one big standing room.
I think the Aragon's capacity is only 4500 people. It's going to be tough getting tickets to this. I'm a bit worried about that.
Buy tickets right away.

J Dub said:
I think the Aragon's capacity is only 4500 people. It's going to be tough getting tickets to this. I'm a bit worried about that.
That's a definite. I'm just guessing everyone else is thinking the same thing. If I have to buy each night separately I'm going for Pinkerton first.

elscorcho said:
Buy tickets right away.

J Dub said:
I'm only going to Pinkerton. They played half of Blue when I saw them in June.

J Dub said:
That's a definite. I'm just guessing everyone else is thinking the same thing. If I have to buy each night separately I'm going for Pinkerton first.

elscorcho said:
Buy tickets right away.

J Dub said:
wish they'd add a southern date.
They might. Chances are they will have at least one southern date.

anarchocapitalist said:
wish they'd add a southern date.
i'll definitely be going to this unless, like elscorcho said, they get a milwaukee date (which i find doubtful). i just need to figure out what kind of tickets i'm getting now....
hell f****** yes. anyone traveling from far and wide is welcome to crash on my floor (probably up to five or six people can fit on my living room floor and one can sleep on the couch). i live not ridiculously far from the aragon and plan on getting there at the asscrack of dawn.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video