Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

January :)
where the hell are the NYC dates
Hell yes.
WeezerSituation said:
if you find out could you please let me know as that will be the only realistic one i will be able to get.......living in england and all that.

thanks
Yes!!!...I'm going to explode with happiness. I've been wanting to see Only In Dreams played live since 1994. They may have played it live in chicago back in the early days...I don't know, but I didn't move near to chicago until 2000.
"Reply by edgey44 51 minutes ago

if you find out could you please let me know as that will be the only realistic one i will be able to get.......living in england and all that."

I don't know how to quote on this board. Anyway Both Boston and Chicago are very doable from England.

If you want to see some of New York city, but can;t do the New York Gigs, then you can fly out to Boston then travel by train after the gigs (takes about 4 hours) and then fly back home from New York. Flights are around 400 at the moment.

Also There are direct flights from England to Chicago, as when I flew to phoenix earlier this year the first leg of the flight was Manchester to Chicago.

I'm defiantly going to go to one of the three anyway, Bostom, NYC or Chicago.

Chicago is a pretty cool city too, spent a couple of days there earlier this year and wanted to go back. The Pizzas are amazing!
I'll be hitting up Chicago for sure. Unless they add a Milwaukee date (which is extremely unlikely/not going to happen)

Fuzzylogic said:
"Reply by edgey44 51 minutes ago

if you find out could you please let me know as that will be the only realistic one i will be able to get.......living in england and all that."

I don't know how to quote on this board. Anyway Both Boston and Chicago are very doable from England. If you want to see New York you can fly out to boston then travel by train after the gigs (takes about 4 hours) and then fly out from new york. Flights are around 400 at the moment.

Also There are direct flights from England to Chicago, as when I fly to phoenix earlier this year the first leg of the flight was Manchester to Chicago.

I'm defiantly going to go to one of the three anyway, Bostom, NYC or Chicago.

Chicago is a pretty cool city too, spent a couple of days there earlier this year and wanted to go back. The Pizzas are amazing!
does anyone know if the Aragon Entertainment Center in Chicago is a seated or standing venue?

If it's standing then that could defiantly sway me towards Chicago rather than Boston.
I'm assuming that they're all seated to make sure the VIP fans get their front row seats.

Fuzzylogic said:
does anyone know if the Aragon Entertainment Center in Chicago is a seated or standing venue?

If it's standing then that could defiantly sway me towards Chicago rather than Boston.
I googled it. It looks seated to me.

elscorcho said:
I'm assuming that they're all seated to make sure the VIP fans get their front row seats.

Fuzzylogic said:

awesome def going

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video