Hey Guys,

Was just wondering who all on here is going to be going to the Chicago dates of the Memories tour? I've got the 2 night VIP package and can't wait! Looking forward to seeing how they fill out the rest of their set list and seeing everyone there!

cheers,

Stefan

Tags: Chicago, Memories, Tour, Weezer

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pretty much. But be ready to stay in one spot for about 4 hours before Weezer even takes the stage though. It's kind of a pain. The Vip tix are supposed to be early entry but I was hoping they would have a spot in front of the stage reserved so you could come and go but I doubt that's gonna be the case.

jKlein said:
Probably! LOL!!
So basically the earlier you get there the closer to the stage you'll be.
That's cool w/me. I just wont drink anything 10 days prior. I'll be passing out of dehydration but dammit I'll be close to Weezer!! Hahaha!
Yep, you'll pass out..lol
Stefan, The Aragon Ballroom is awsome, never noticed a problem with the sound, have seen lots of shows there. It is a couple miles if that East of Lake Michigan/Lake Shore Drive but on the Northside not in the greatest neighborhood, any place you stay downtown will be a short cab ride or train ride away. Another mile or so is Clark Street which if you take back south will lead you to where all the bars are, I know the good dives to go to
From the pictures I've seen it looks really cool. I figured the sound couldn't be that bad anyhow. I'm sure I'll be staying downtown. Haven't booked that yet. Waiting to see if I'm gonna fly in or not.

Shawno said:
Stefan, The Aragon Ballroom is awsome, never noticed a problem with the sound, have seen lots of shows there. It is a couple miles if that East of Lake Michigan/Lake Shore Drive but on the Northside not in the greatest neighborhood, any place you stay downtown will be a short cab ride or train ride away. Another mile or so is Clark Street which if you take back south will lead you to where all the bars are, I know the good dives to go to
Going both nights, VIP for Pinkerton. Already booked my flight up from Baton Rouge, will get on hotel in a few weeks. There aren't any hotels around the venue, your best bet will be to look downtown.
Wow, your making a trip! I've looked on orbitz and a couple of other sites for booking flight and hotel and everything looked like it was gonna be downtown.

Smailtronic said:
Going both nights, VIP for Pinkerton. Already booked my flight up from Baton Rouge, will get on hotel in a few weeks. There aren't any hotels around the venue, your best bet will be to look downtown.
I was definitely going to one of the cities for this tour, and Chicago (in addition to being an awesome city) was the best fit. Low ticket prices and GA make me a happy camper.
It's cool you got a good deal. I've seen lots of people b******' about scalpers and high ticket prices.

Smailtronic said:
I was definitely going to one of the cities for this tour, and Chicago (in addition to being an awesome city) was the best fit. Low ticket prices and GA make me a happy camper.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video