Hey Guys,

Was just wondering who all on here is going to be going to the Chicago dates of the Memories tour? I've got the 2 night VIP package and can't wait! Looking forward to seeing how they fill out the rest of their set list and seeing everyone there!

cheers,

Stefan

Tags: Chicago, Memories, Tour, Weezer

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

btw I'm worried about the weather too. I'm coming from southern-ish Illinois and it's about 4 hours away. I'm worried about it because it snows a lot in Chicago.
Awesome! I'll see ya there! You guys going to both shows? And yeah the more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna make plans to get into town early. I could probably make it without missing any work but it would be cutting it so close I would have no room for error.

jKlein said:
btw I'm worried about the weather too. I'm coming from southern-ish Illinois and it's about 4 hours away. I'm worried about it because it snows a lot in Chicago.
I've seen Weezer at the Aragon twice before. I really don't have any complaints about the sound. I've been either right up front or very close both times, and things sounded fine from there. Husband and I will be going VIP both nights, and we only live about 2 hours away in Michigan.



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Has anyone here seen a show at the Aragon before? The reviews I'm reading are mixed. Most of the complaints are about the sound getting lost in the open ceiling.
That's good. I'm hoping for the best. It also looked pretty wide open. I thougth the VIP tickets said they would be in the first 10 rows on the site but the place looks general admission open floor..lol

Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
I've seen Weezer at the Aragon twice before. I really don't have any complaints about the sound. I've been either right up front or very close both times, and things sounded fine from there. Husband and I will be going VIP both nights, and we only live about 2 hours away in Michigan.



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Has anyone here seen a show at the Aragon before? The reviews I'm reading are mixed. Most of the complaints are about the sound getting lost in the open ceiling.
Actually we're just going to the Pinkerton. We weren't able to get VIP's this time but we got platinum tickets. They are row 1 seats in whatever the GA section is. I'm a little confused about where we'll be... I'm assuming the first row in the section behind the standing people, maybe? I can't find a seating chart for the event. :-\ We are also going to show up super early. I think we're taking off at like 10am... LOL



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Awesome! I'll see ya there! You guys going to both shows? And yeah the more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna make plans to get into town early. I could probably make it without missing any work but it would be cutting it so close I would have no room for error.

jKlein said:
btw I'm worried about the weather too. I'm coming from southern-ish Illinois and it's about 4 hours away. I'm worried about it because it snows a lot in Chicago.
GA stands for General Admission, there usually aren't seats



jKlein said:
Actually we're just going to the Pinkerton. We weren't able to get VIP's this time but we got platinum tickets. They are row 1 seats in whatever the GA section is. I'm a little confused about where we'll be... I'm assuming the first row in the section behind the standing people, maybe? I can't find a seating chart for the event. :-\ We are also going to show up super early. I think we're taking off at like 10am... LOL



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Awesome! I'll see ya there! You guys going to both shows? And yeah the more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna make plans to get into town early. I could probably make it without missing any work but it would be cutting it so close I would have no room for error.

jKlein said:
btw I'm worried about the weather too. I'm coming from southern-ish Illinois and it's about 4 hours away. I'm worried about it because it snows a lot in Chicago.
Oh really? Y'll gotta understand this is my first real concert I've ever been to so I hope I don't come off sounding like a dumbass, LOL. I have been to a Jeff Dunham show and my husband made me go to an American Idol show but we were way up high on both shows.

So am I up close to the stage then? That'd be cool :)



SPAZMATIK1 said:
GA stands for General Admission, there usually aren't seats



jKlein said:
Actually we're just going to the Pinkerton. We weren't able to get VIP's this time but we got platinum tickets. They are row 1 seats in whatever the GA section is. I'm a little confused about where we'll be... I'm assuming the first row in the section behind the standing people, maybe? I can't find a seating chart for the event. :-\ We are also going to show up super early. I think we're taking off at like 10am... LOL



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Awesome! I'll see ya there! You guys going to both shows? And yeah the more I think about it the more I think I'm gonna make plans to get into town early. I could probably make it without missing any work but it would be cutting it so close I would have no room for error.

jKlein said:
btw I'm worried about the weather too. I'm coming from southern-ish Illinois and it's about 4 hours away. I'm worried about it because it snows a lot in Chicago.
Were their cameras allowed when you went? I noticed all of the Weezer concerts I've seen on youtube.. even the Axe one, there were tons of ppl taking photos.. cell phones, point and shoots AND SLR's. I really hope I can bring my SLR. I'm not going to sell the photos but I'm a photo freak and would be highly disappointed if I couldn't get some good pictures to bring home to remember this awesome day by.



Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
I've seen Weezer at the Aragon twice before. I really don't have any complaints about the sound. I've been either right up front or very close both times, and things sounded fine from there. Husband and I will be going VIP both nights, and we only live about 2 hours away in Michigan.



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Has anyone here seen a show at the Aragon before? The reviews I'm reading are mixed. Most of the complaints are about the sound getting lost in the open ceiling.
I'm sure cameras will be allowed in. They usually mention it if they're not. The whole show looks like it's GA so the first people in get up front. But then you can't leave or you'll lose your damn spot..lol

jKlein said:
Were their cameras allowed when you went? I noticed all of the Weezer concerts I've seen on youtube.. even the Axe one, there were tons of ppl taking photos.. cell phones, point and shoots AND SLR's. I really hope I can bring my SLR. I'm not going to sell the photos but I'm a photo freak and would be highly disappointed if I couldn't get some good pictures to bring home to remember this awesome day by.



Kali {Weezer Momma} said:
I've seen Weezer at the Aragon twice before. I really don't have any complaints about the sound. I've been either right up front or very close both times, and things sounded fine from there. Husband and I will be going VIP both nights, and we only live about 2 hours away in Michigan.



Stefan P'Pool JR said:
Has anyone here seen a show at the Aragon before? The reviews I'm reading are mixed. Most of the complaints are about the sound getting lost in the open ceiling.
Interesting...

Well I'll buy Depends for everyone then.. :-P jk, jk
Hahaha! I'm sure it's been done before!

jKlein said:
Interesting...

Well I'll buy Depends for everyone then.. :-P jk, jk
Probably! LOL!!
So basically the earlier you get there the closer to the stage you'll be.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video