Hey Guys,

Was just wondering who all on here is going to be going to the Chicago dates of the Memories tour? I've got the 2 night VIP package and can't wait! Looking forward to seeing how they fill out the rest of their set list and seeing everyone there!

cheers,

Stefan

Tags: Chicago, Memories, Tour, Weezer

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am about 90% done planning my trip :)
Just need to purchase everything
Totally doing a VIP in Chicago too!!
I'm seeing both shows and I bought the VIP for Pinkerton night. I am so freakin' excited.
I'm going to both nights, but I didn't go VIP.
Going both nights, and bought VIP for Pinkerton. so pumped.
VIP for pinkerton
I just got done looking at the venue and it looks pretty cool! Trying to find a flight and hotel package somewhere near the place. It looks like it's right next to Lake Michigan.
Going to the Pinkerton show
I so wanted to. My friend and I had it all planned out but she lives in Jacksonville and visits Illinois. Well her husband is going out to sea that week so she's not going to be able to come up here. This is devastating to me, like seriously. I've been trying to talk my husband into going but he doesn't want to drive to Chicago. I have another big photoshoot tomorrow... I may buy tickets and "surprise" my husband by saying "YOU ARE GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" LOL
That blows. Go ahead and get the tickets. They always said it was easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission..lol It will be a cool surprise anyhow! How far of a drive is it for you guys. I'm wanting to drive it but will prolly just fly. The weather will be guaranteed s*** that time of year.

jKlein said:
I so wanted to. My friend and I had it all planned out but she lives in Jacksonville and visits Illinois. Well her husband is going out to sea that week so she's not going to be able to come up here. This is devastating to me, like seriously. I've been trying to talk my husband into going but he doesn't want to drive to Chicago. I have another big photoshoot tomorrow... I may buy tickets and "surprise" my husband by saying "YOU ARE GOING WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!" LOL
Has anyone here seen a show at the Aragon before? The reviews I'm reading are mixed. Most of the complaints are about the sound getting lost in the open ceiling.
I'm coming up from western Kentucky. I think it's about 7 hours or so. The weather here during the winter is crazy so I haven't decided. It can be 70 one day and then we'll have an ice storm. I'm thinking flying out of Nashville will probably be my best bet.

Joey Vergara (The Sweater) said:
Will it really be that bad to drive? I'll be coming from Madison, WI. Might look into train options if the weather is too crazy...
So I got things figured out and my friend and I ARE going. I bought our tickets tonight! Yay!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video