Memories: Pinkerton night (Austin, TX) MP3 downloads are messed up

I bought the MP3 downloads from the Weezer store today, and they're totally screwed up.

The first track, labeled "Memories" is nothing but guitar feedback, so "Memories" doesn't start until track TWO (labeled "The Greatest Man That Ever Lived").... so, every track name is out of order after that.

Also, "El Scorcho" and "Butterfly" are completely missing. The track labeled "Pink Triangle" (which I'm assuming was supposed to be "El Scorcho") is just 6 seconds of nothing and the last track is labeled "Butterfly" but is actually "Falling For You."

So, I'm missing two songs.  WTF?

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

making a thread about it here is sure to solve the problem. good job.
Email the cinderblock people, I had problems with the (chicago) pinkteron too as long as you attach your innvoice to them confirming you purchased the content then you'll get a new download link back... My zipped file was my problem it woldn't even download I got the mp3s the very next day :)
I had a similar problem.  The chicago, 12/6/2009 show had a glitch in "Can't Stop Partying".  I emailed Cinder Block and they sent me a new file for the track.  problem solved

I emailed Cinderblock before I complained anywhere else on the internet. They sent me a new download link, which didn't work, and then earlier today they sent me a YouSendIt link that finally did the trick. All is good now.

And, Bieber, have you ever heard of an EECB? I don't give a s*** who ends up fixing the problem as long as it gets fixed - so I'ma email/post everywhere I can til I get my mp3s. 

no one here could have fixed your problem...
I'm on the bootleg page and don't even see the Austin shows...
does anyone know how long until they fix this problem and put the Austin shows back up?

Nope. Could be a few days.

They definitely weren't ready for public purchase. :(

How do you know the guy at Cinderblock that did fix my problem doesn't frequent the boards here? A lot of companies have social media employees that do nothing but seek out negative buzz (i.e., message board threads, tweets, etc.) and try to remedy them outside of the public channels. Alls I know is that I emailed Cinderblock and posted on a couple of boards to warn people not to buy the incomplete/mislabeled mp3s themselves... and then the problem got fixed. Seems like the strategy worked, no?

kittens bieber ♥ said:
dude replied to your email, right? sounds like the thread worked!

Lex Lybrand said:
How do you know the guy at Cinderblock that did fix my problem doesn't frequent the boards here? A lot of companies have social media employees that do nothing but seek out negative buzz (i.e., message board threads, tweets, etc.) and try to remedy them outside of the public channels. Alls I know is that I emailed Cinderblock and posted on a couple of boards to warn people not to buy the incomplete/mislabeled mp3s themselves... and then the problem got fixed. Seems like the strategy worked, no?

kittens bieber ♥ said:
lol

kittens bieber ♥ said:
dude replied to your email, right? sounds like the thread worked!

Lex Lybrand said:

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video