During the Chicago shows I noticed Karl videotaping both concerts quite extensively and with some decent quality cameras.  Has anyone heard any word whether these recordings from this show or others are going to be used for a live album or concert DVD?

Tags: Album, DVD, Live, Memories, Tour, Weezer

Views: 429

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Karl is usually recording every Weezer show like that. That footage is not meant for dvd release.
Rivers has already stated that there won't be a release of the Memories tour concerts in any way, shape or form. I suggest people get over it already.
when did he say this?

pinkertonjunkie said:
Rivers has already stated that there won't be a release of the Memories tour concerts in any way, shape or form. I suggest people get over it already.
I wish they would release a DVD, but I'm sure the recording is just for Karl's/Weezer's archives.
I saw him video taping it too. It's probably just for future webisodes
I could have seen the Chicago Pinkerton show, but they didn't want to take the laptop to the stage. :(sigh):
I was at NYC shows and Karl said during VIP backstage tour that it's a possibility

it was on another post like this one. i forget which one, go search for it, but i do remember reading it

p.s. sorry if i sound like an ass
next week's weather said:

when did he say this?

pinkertonjunkie said:
Dungeon Master was a better liar.

pinkertonjunkie said:
word. ya caught me. anyways, if something like this WERE to happen, they'd probably do two separate releases, one of the blue album night and one for pinkerton night. rivers & co will try to suck even more out of us.. and it'll work.

placemats said:

pinkertonjunkie said:
wow, I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it... ;P

placemats said:

pinkertonjunkie said:
Good timing.

Dungeon Master said:
wow, I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it... ;P

placemats said:

pinkertonjunkie said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video