Hi everyone,

it's Sanny here form Melbourne, Australia! Just checking in to see if anyone else from Melbourne is going to the Weezer cruise? I was hoping to organise a meetup and have a couple of drinks and get to know each other maybe at a cool gig or something. Hope to hear from other weezer fans going to the cruise!

Cheers

Sanny

BTW my band is taking part in the Weezer cruise competition... if you can click the thumbs up at this link that would be sweeeet : http://youtu.be/O3r1upJPuxA

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi! I'm from Melbourne and I'm going on the cruise! I'd be up for something :)

Lucy xx

I'm keen to catch up too, as long as you don't mind the fact that I'm from Sydney!

Hey Lucy!

Yeah let's do that the week before the cruise? What's your email address? I'll try looking for you on FB.

Lucy Morrison said:

Hi! I'm from Melbourne and I'm going on the cruise! I'd be up for something :)

Lucy xx

Alicia!

No worries. I'm meeting a mate of mine who's in Sydney. We're heading out to L.A. then to Jacksonville together. Maybe we could all catch up at Frankie's Pizza before we head out?

Cheers

Sanny

Alicia Hambly said:

I'm keen to catch up too, as long as you don't mind the fact that I'm from Sydney!
Are you talking about frankies pizza in Sydney or some pizza place I have no idea about in Jacksonville?
I fly out on the 10th as I'm getting to JAX via Honolulu and Chicago (long way, but very cheap as I'm travelling On discounted tickets because I work in the travel industry).
Are you staying at the Wyndham the night before?

Ah Ok. Maybe we'll just meet up at Wyndham the night before?

I won't get there until midnight, coming in on a late flight... Late night drink? Or perhaps breakfast!

that sounds like a pick up line

Alicia Hambly said:

.. Late night drink? Or perhaps breakfast!

Hi Carlos! Are you going to the cruise as well! Let's all have late night drinks or breakfast! 

Anyway me and my mate are arriving in Jacksonville at 2205 EST and I reckon we are taking the bus into Wyndham.

how about late night drinks AND breakfast? your mate can come too iykwim.

Hahaha. Unintentional innuendo!

sorry, I'm washing my hair that day

Sanny Veloo said:

Hi Carlos! Are you going to the cruise as well! Let's all have late night drinks or breakfast! 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video