Blue Album

Pinkerton

Green Album

Maladroit

Make Believe

Red Album

Raditude

Hurley

Death to False Metal

 

Views: 107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the first one is called 'weezer' because the cover is blue

the 3rd one is called 'weezer' because the cover is green

the 6th one is called 'weezer' because the cover is red

the last one is called 'death to false metal' because you keep making really lame threads

hahahahaa

Wilford Brimley said:

the first one is called 'weezer' because the cover is blue

the 3rd one is called 'weezer' because the cover is green

the 6th one is called 'weezer' because the cover is red

the last one is called 'death to false metal' because you keep making really lame threads

1. Self titled
2. Character from "Madame butterfly" that rivers associated himself with at that time
3. Self titled
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. Self titled
7. Raine Wilson thought of it
8. Either because of LOST or cuz the surf company funded the album
9. Rivers and leaves used to say this

Check weezerpedia for maladroit and make believe. Your answer might be in there. 

Wow thanks Brimley, your answers are always so insightful :)

Wilford Brimley said:

the first one is called 'weezer' because the cover is blue

the 3rd one is called 'weezer' because the cover is green

the 6th one is called 'weezer' because the cover is red

the last one is called 'death to false metal' because you keep making really lame threads

Wasn't Maladroits title suggested by a fan on the same boards the used to vote for the songs on? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The dreWid said:
1. Self titled
2. Character from "Madame butterfly" that rivers associated himself with at that time
3. Self titled
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. Self titled
7. Raine Wilson thought of it
8. Either because of LOST or cuz the surf company funded the album
9. Rivers and leaves used to say this

Check weezerpedia for maladroit and make believe. Your answer might be in there. 

You truly deserve to be a weezer.com mod with intelligent answers such as this...

 

I'm astounded


The dreWid said:

1. Self titled
2. Character from "Madame butterfly" that rivers associated himself with at that time
3. Self titled
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. Self titled
7. Raine Wilson thought of it
8. Either because of LOST or cuz the surf company funded the album
9. Rivers and leaves used to say this

Check weezerpedia for maladroit and make believe. Your answer might be in there. 
Ahhh yes. I remember that now. 

gdwezrftw said:
Wasn't Maladroits title suggested by a fan on the same boards the used to vote for the songs on? Correct me if I'm wrong.

The dreWid said:
1. Self titled
2. Character from "Madame butterfly" that rivers associated himself with at that time
3. Self titled
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. Self titled
7. Raine Wilson thought of it
8. Either because of LOST or cuz the surf company funded the album
9. Rivers and leaves used to say this

Check weezerpedia for maladroit and make believe. Your answer might be in there. 
I'm going to ignore you and your shenanigans. 

Michelle said:

You truly deserve to be a weezer.com mod with intelligent answers such as this...

 

I'm astounded


The dreWid said:

1. Self titled
2. Character from "Madame butterfly" that rivers associated himself with at that time
3. Self titled
4. I dunno
5. I dunno
6. Self titled
7. Raine Wilson thought of it
8. Either because of LOST or cuz the surf company funded the album
9. Rivers and leaves used to say this

Check weezerpedia for maladroit and make believe. Your answer might be in there. 

I'd like to elaborate on the titles of albums 4 - 6:

4. Maladroit was a name that a forum user came up with which Rivers thought was 'really cool.' Unforunately it means "unskillful" or "awkward."

 

5. Make Believe came to Rivers in a meditation session. When he thought of it, he knew he had come up with the title of the next Weezer record.

 

6. The band chose the color red because they felt it was a really bold and strong color which suited the experimentation and bravery they felt the new disc showed.

Thanks that clears things up a lot

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:

I'd like to elaborate on the titles of albums 4 - 6:

4. Maladroit was a name that a forum user came up with which Rivers thought was 'really cool.' Unforunately it means "unskillful" or "awkward."

 

5. Make Believe came to Rivers in a meditation session. When he thought of it, he knew he had come up with the title of the next Weezer record.

 

6. The band chose the color red because they felt it was a really bold and strong color which suited the experimentation and bravery they felt the new disc showed.

Death to False Metal was a Manowar lyric not that I expect anyone here to know who they are
Please! I know every spandex-clad metal band.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video