I just saw that The Rentals were playing at the same festival as Weezer this week, does anyone know if Matt will have a reunion with them after all this time and finally meet Scott?.

Views: 283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lewis, everything you've said in this thread isn't verified (if you can find links to interviews, please do).

Did they offer Matt the bassist job when Mikey left?  And if they didn't offer it to him, then why would they ask him to be in the IITS video ver 2?

Why would they ask Matt to join the Make Believe tour to play guitar?

where the hell do you get your weezer news from?

Edit:  I read the interview with Rolling Stone, and see the comment about Matt as a guitarist.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

Lewis, everything you've said in this thread isn't verified (if you can find links to interviews, please do).

Did they offer Matt the bassist job when Mikey left?  And if they didn't offer it to him, then why would they ask him to be in the IITS video ver 2?

Why would they ask Matt to join the Make Believe tour to play guitar?

where the hell do you get your weezer news from?

Matt left in like, 1998.
Cameron Cannon said:
Lewis, if Matt was all about the money i highly doubt he would've left Weezer in 96, or produced a full-length instrumental album with all proceeds going to the relief of Japan. Maybe look into things before you start saying garbage about people you've never met. Also, why would Matt go out on stage, totally impromptu, to play music that he hasn't played in over 10 years? Also, don't hate on Matt for the lawsuit, he had part in producing the album, and is even on the album, so if he wasn't getting paid, or barely getting paid anything, why wouldn't he file a lawsuit?

Lewis Digges said:
What would it have hurt for Matt just to come on stage for 10 minutes at least and done Undone and Say It Ain't So with the guys to break the ice so to speak? This would have been one of the biggest moments in Weezer history if that had of happened. But apparently apart from a photo taken of Matt, Pat and Karl together, Matt just doesn't want to be a part of Weezer anymore, so let's just face the facts about that one right now. And if he truly and fully appreciated Weezer he would have done us a favor and reunited on stage with the guys but it's all about the money with Matt and if there was money involved to put him on stage he would have been there both feet running.

kittens bieber ♥ said:
i'm so glad we have lewis to tell us exactly what everyone in this band is thinking.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video