I was just wondering what they do now if they still make music for a living or anything else, does anyone know anything?.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Matt had the rentals and his own acoustic album. I don't know about Jason. 

Yeah, Matt had the Rentals and his own stuff.

I'm pretty sure Jason did something when he left. He either had his own band, formed one with someone, or joined one.

Now that I think about it, I think he did something with his wife. But I'm not quite sure.

I'm pretty sure that was Brian with space twins, not jason

Jordan said:

I'm pretty sure Jason did something when he left. He either had his own band, formed one with someone, or joined one.

Now that I think about it, I think he did something with his wife. But I'm not quite sure.

this thread.

just...

wow.

Jason works at Guitar Center.
I though The Rentals were on hiatus and he hasn't done any solo stuff in a while, what does he do for a living now?.
This should be moved to

All Things Not Weezer

no, it shouldn't.

discussion of ex-members' bands and activities is ok here.

Robert Hill said:

This should be moved to

All Things Not Weezer

wow
I looked it up. Brian formed the Space Twins with his girlfriend, and Jason formed Chopper One with his wife.

The dreWid said:

Jordan said:

Ahhh. I see. 

Jordan said:
I looked it up. Brian formed the Space Twins with his girlfriend, and Jason formed Chopper One with his wife.

The dreWid said:

Jordan said:

So I guess we were both right!

The dreWid said:
Ahhh. I see. 

Jordan said:

The dreWid said:

Jordan said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video