Does anyone know what the mantra on Rivers' guitar says?  I've seen the same one on at least two different guitars.  (Also, is it Tibetan?  Sanskrit?)

Views: 337

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is the Thai word "farang," which means white foreigner in English. 

At Deluna Fest I noticed something on the back of one of his guitars that I'd never seen before: it looked like a woman? Anyone have any insight?

Rivers has pics of Courtney Love on the back of his guitar.  We noticed at the Orange County show in August.  I was honestly very surprised.  Here's a pic Kyoko took: 

WHOA.  weirdness!!!  did not expect that.....cool photo claudia!

Cladeedah said:

Rivers has pics of Courtney Love on the back of his guitar.  We noticed at the Orange County show in August.  I was honestly very surprised.  Here's a pic Kyoko took: 

Cannot take credit for the photo, it was my beautiful friend KyokoCake!

Bill said:

Cladeedah said:

The one that I saw was different, I think, like just the middle picture all blown up. That is a really cool picture, though.

I wonder why Courtney Love.

This is Fantastic !!!!

I'm in "Love" 

Cladeedah said:

Cannot take credit for the photo, it was my beautiful friend KyokoCake!

Bill said:

Cladeedah said:

Cuz Courtney is his fantasy f***, obvs.

WeezerWoman said:

The one that I saw was different, I think, like just the middle picture all blown up. That is a really cool picture, though.

Haha, same question, I think. To each his own.

placemats said:

Cuz Courtney is his fantasy f***, obvs.

WeezerWoman said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video