Hello Weezer Community can any one help is there any misprintings of the Maladroit vinyl just bought a used copy for my sons birthday gift but its not Weezer in the groves.it seems to Jurassic 5 a 3 song vinyl ep.any one ever seen this everything else wood seem cover song sheet and vinyl label but the music is not.thanks for any help..Freewater2000

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought Maladroit on vinyl about five year ago, only to find out that it ws Jurassic 5 on the record. I ended up buying another copy, and once again it was Jurassic Five. I finally hunted down a good Maladroit, but i can confirm that this is not unheard of. I got my 2 bad Maladroits from Bullmoose Music, a well respected chain.

poor kid.

freewater2000 said:

Weezer to my young son is like the Beatles to his grandparents.
Missed the point! peebz (poor kid) nope.

hmm nope. tell yr kid he's got s*** taste in music.

Never he started with the Beatles the early stuff first then found Weezer later on.You still missed it,but we will move on.

no i didn't miss the point, you're just kind of an idiot. weezer sucks and yr kid has bad taste.

Harsh

the peebz said:

no i didn't miss the point, you're just kind of an idiot. weezer sucks and yr kid has bad taste.

Sorry peebz I thought this was the Weezer fourm I must be in the wrong place.I will no longer respond to any of your future comments.

Same thing happened to me today. Found two copies at a used record store. Both copies were Jurassic Five. I was quite disappointed,  however this thread helped me figure out what was going on.

BTW why would anyone that doesn't like a band join a group just to complain about them? And here is a better question... How can anyone that has Bieber in his user name have any room to talk about music? Justin Bieber has less musical tallent than my dog. 

So keep rocking Weezer

And Kitten's Bieber, Please die or get a life, your choice. :-)

KYLE GASS said:

I bought Maladroit on vinyl about five year ago, only to find out that it ws Jurassic 5 on the record. I ended up buying another copy, and once again it was Jurassic Five. I finally hunted down a good Maladroit, but i can confirm that this is not unheard of. I got my 2 bad Maladroits from Bullmoose Music, a well respected chain.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video