Hello Weezer Community can any one help is there any misprintings of the Maladroit vinyl just bought a used copy for my sons birthday gift but its not Weezer in the groves.it seems to Jurassic 5 a 3 song vinyl ep.any one ever seen this everything else wood seem cover song sheet and vinyl label but the music is not.thanks for any help..Freewater2000

Views: 618

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

keep it, it's better than maladroit.

no idea.  have you played it yet?

Yes and it sounds good except for the fact its not what we were expecting.I think there must be a mix up at the factory in the press change.It's happened before to some other albums.

As in it's Jurassic 5, or you've never heard Maladroit?

If it's hip hop you are hearing, then send it back.  Sounds like a manufacturing error.  I've never had this happen to any albums I own.  Looks like you just got unlucky this time.

freewater2000 said:

Yes and it sounds good except for the fact its not what we were expecting.I think there must be a mix up at the factory in the press change.It's happened before to some other albums.

pretty sure that he established in his first post that it was indeed a jurassic 5 album, gregor. 

anyway, it was a used copy, right? if it had already been opened i wouldn't blame the manufacturer.

I'm surprised they wouldn't have mentioned that in the description when you bought the thing

...assuming of course that you bought it online, and from a respectable source

I would say the source was respectable dealer,I assume he did a visual inspection and never played the album. May have something rare to say the least.This is one of the only récords my son does not have in either vinyl or cd.I dont blame the mfg. It just happens from time to time most recently with the Black Ice album by AC/DC. Has some mispressings.

I saw a copy of Maladroit, that fits your description, for sale on ebay a few years ago. Don't know how widespread this mis-pressing is, though.

Thanks its getting more expensive by the minute.Thanks for the info.

lol no it's not.

Yeah, you're not going to be able to make much on this. Certainly not enough to buy an actual LP of Maladroit.

Well I would like to say in jest that some are quite the collector and not every collection is complete without every variant there is to be had.Im not one of em and I am not crazy thinking that this will pay for my kids college education or even buy a good cheesburger.Just love vinyl and Weezer to my young son is like the Beatles to his grandparents.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video