We all have lists of our favorite Weezer albums somewhere in our heads. My list, is very similar to most people's. Here it is:

Best to Worst:

Blue

Pinkerton

Green

Red 

Hurley

Maladroit

Make Believe

Raditude

I dug up my CD of Maladroit and listened to the whole thing once again, and realized it should not be 3rd worst. It's delicious. 

The singles are pretty good, but not that great. I like Keep Fishin' better than Dope Nose, though I like them both. 

The rest of the album is really good too. 

The two songs Slob and Space Rock made me realize how great the album was, and that those two songs added up made better than all of the green album filler combined, so I am moving Maladroit to third place. Sorry green.

Tags: list, lists, maladroit

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maladroit is waaaaaaaaay better then green. IMO only raditude is worse then green album. Green is way to punk, altough Hash pipe is good..

Green is not Punk.  

Possibilities is on Maladroit, and that's the "punkest" weezer has ever gotten

imo 

Jens Van Avondt said:

Maladroit is waaaaaaaaay better then green. IMO only raditude is worse then green album. Green is way to punk, altough Hash pipe is good..

lolwut?! Also, the fact that Make Believe is that low on your list, OP, confuses me.

Jens Van Avondt said:

Weezer is FAR from punk. 

FAR.

Jens Van Avondt said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video