Last weekend I listened to all of the Weezer albums as I was raking the leaves. Maladroit really stood out from all of the post-pinkerton albums. Instrumentally, it's Weezer at their finest and I would argue that the strange, quirky lyrics add an interesting element to the music. Besides, all Weezer albums, in any era, have had strange quirky lyrics.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with you completely, Maladroit is a phenomenal album and is some of the heaviest stuff that weezer has ever put out. It is thier third best album behind the blue album and pinkerton.
Scott Alan Perkins said:
I agree with you completely, Maladroit is a phenomenal album and is some of the heaviest stuff that weezer has ever put out. It is thier third best album behind the blue album and pinkerton.

I'll agree with that 100%
You have no idea...

j-biebs said:
that's a lot of leaves.
Have been on a Maladroit kick all this week, great album, can't secide which i like better, gigolo, dopenose, fishin or slob
Great albumb (the b is silent as it is in the phrase "burndt jamb"
"Greadt Albumb"

The dreWid said:
Great albumb (the b is silent as it is in the phrase "burndt jamb"
not so good, al
Ah, Maladroit. Since we're on the topic of Maladroit, I'd like to share something I stumbled over on YouTube last week... the best live recording of Death and Destruction I've probably ever come across (yeah, I know it's old).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgy_r5gBIz4
Maladroit is amazing. In addition to already mentioned, its the most "complete" album since Pinkerton. Love the sound, it totally rocks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video