Make up a story using the song titles from any album(s) of your choice

this should be interesting :)

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You first.
this is such a pity i just threw out the love of my dreams. Listen up we go together love is the answer. If your wondering if i want you to miss sweeney. I DO superfriend. my brain is working overtime the world has come and left me here Put me back together dont pick on me the prettiest girl in the whole wide world.do you want me to stay why bother? I dont want your lovin theif youve taken all that was of me.                    p.s. sorry for the bad puncuations and spellings
Jordan said:
You first.
Once upon a time there was 18 year old girl who live in small city in Japan. She heard weezer on the radio in 1995 and she wanted to know all about Rivers; his hobbies, his favorite food, and his birthday. As rivers read the letter, he sniffed and he licked the envelope until it fell into pieces. Then he thought some strange thoughts. He began to reminisce on his past, specifically when he was ten. At ten, he shaved his head and tried to be a monk. Soon, he began to blame his mom for his loneliness. So, rivers began to whine about how he's across the sea. He was not satisfied with the fact that he just had her letter. He decided that in order to feel complete, he would have to give that 18 year old girl who live in small city in japan his song. The end. 
Wow. That was all over the place. I apologize for my hastily written, subpar story. 

Farkas said:
Once upon a time there was 18 year old girl who live in small city in Japan. She heard weezer on the radio in 1995 and she wanted to know all about Rivers; his hobbies, his favorite food, and his birthday. As rivers read the letter, he sniffed and he licked the envelope until it fell into pieces. Then he thought some strange thoughts. He began to reminisce on his past, specifically when he was ten. At ten, he shaved his head and tried to be a monk. Soon, he began to blame his mom for his loneliness. So, rivers began to whine about how he's across the sea. He was not satisfied with the fact that he just had her letter. He decided that in order to feel complete, he would have to give that 18 year old girl who live in small city in japan his song. The end. 
i don't think you get this (admittedly terrible) thread.

Farkas said:
Wow. That was all over the place. I apologize for my hastily written, subpar story. 

Farkas said:
Thank you

Peggy E. said:

You know, i kinda like the way farkas did it... Kinda purdier...

Still wrong, though.

Farkas said:
Thank you

Peggy E. said:

You know, i kinda like the way farkas did it... Kinda purdier...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video