Let's talk about it. I LOVE this album. What are some of the songs that you guys like?

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Make believe is awesome. I like hold me perfect situation pardon me and the other way the most
Such an underrated album.

I would say that "Perfect Situation", "Peace", "We Are All on Drugs", "Freak Me Out" and "Haunt You Everyday" are all some of Weezer's best songs ever.

If you think about it, all 3 singles had a relatively high-budget video, and "Beverly Hills" took Weezer to the top. 2005 is arguably the height of their popularity.
Perfect Sit, Hold Me, Peace, Haunt You Every Day
I agree completely. I really like perfect situation and we are all on drugs. I think the music video for We are all on drugs is a really cool idea

Radioactive said:
Such an underrated album.

I would say that "Perfect Situation", "Peace", "We Are All on Drugs", "Freak Me Out" and "Haunt You Everyday" are all some of Weezer's best songs ever.

If you think about it, all 3 singles had a relatively high-budget video, and "Beverly Hills" took Weezer to the top. 2005 is arguably the height of their popularity.
Perfect Situation, This Is Such A Pity, Hold Me, Peace and Haunt You Every Day are excellent. The others aren't too shabby, but they can tend to be "lame."
Great album! Perfect situation is my all-time favourite weezer song.
Hold me, Peace, We are all on drugs, My best friend, The other way, Pardon Me...

It's all good...

Oh yeah, Beverly Hills too.
Also, the music vids for this album ALL kicked ass. 3 epic music videos. Playboy mansion, Elisha Cuthbert getting sacked by the band, and a whole city on drugs.
i love everything on this album... minus my best friend. i like we are all on drugs, even though the lyrics are awful and it is basically the diareah song.. but oh well.. the intro riff and solo are so great. gems are perfect situation, the damage in your heart, pardon me, the other way, freak me out and haunt you every day, my favorite being haunt you every day. so amazing. very pinkerton-y
i think its really a good album its good that there experimenting with new ideas instead of play the same stuff which is brilliant but its good there doing new stuff on that album aswell my favourites on that album are peace, beverly hills, perfect situation, hold me and we are all on drugs :)
Why dont you like my best friend?

Rob Ferzan said:
i love everything on this album... minus my best friend. i like we are all on drugs, even though the lyrics are awful and it is basically the diareah song.. but oh well.. the intro riff and solo are so great. gems are perfect situation, the damage in your heart, pardon me, the other way, freak me out and haunt you every day, my favorite being haunt you every day. so amazing. very pinkerton-y
for me its not the best but perfect situation is great!

beverly hills began to annoy me for some reason.???
how can anyone say that we are all on drugs is one of their favorites? that song is awful. terrible. abysmal
Great album, I like most of the songs on MB but if I have to choose one song i'd pick "Peace"........ or "The other way". ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video