Who will join Blowin' My Stack/Unspoken/ Trippin' Down the Freeway/ and The Greatest Man That Ever Lived to move on to the Ultimate Weezer Survivor Game with all 9 winners? Here are the rules: Vote off your least favorite of the songs remaining. Vote for 2 songs until we get down to 5. Since there are 12 songs, I will eliminate 2 songs in each of the first 2 rounds.
1. Beverly Hills (Eliminated Round 4)
2. Perfect Situation (WINNER!!! )
3. This is Such a Pity (3RD PLACE )
4. Hold Me (Eliminated Round 6)
5. Peace (Eliminated Round 5)
6. We Are All On Drugs (Eliminated Round 1)
7. The Damage In Your Heart (Eliminated Round 1)
8. Pardon Me (Eliminated Round 3)
9. My Best Friend (Eliminated Round 1)
10. The Other Way (2nd PLACE )
11. Freak Me Out (Eliminated Round 2)
12. Haunt You Everyday (Eliminated Round 2)
Replies are closed for this discussion.
The Other Way
This Is Such A Pity is the best song on the album.
Man! I don't know what to vote for anymore! Maybe Hold Me.... I don't know, that is all right now. Voting for one song... is that legal?
The Other Way
this one is terrible
the other way beverly hills
Beverly Hills, Hold Me
Haunt You Every Day, Pardon Me, The Damage in Your Heart, and Freak Me Out are all great songs, why the crap were they among the first to go? Haunt You Every Day probably should have won this.