I love this song. I think it's a great example of weezer's simple, yet pretty moving material.

Really it's insanely simple, but...it just sounds great.

I think the 7/16 demo version had the best guitar solo, but I think the earlier SS2K era stuff nailed everything else pretty well.

It is, without a doubt, one of my favorite weezer songs. I think it just got lost in the shuffle. And I realize the lyrics aren't the greatest, but you know what? So what. It's a great tune.

What's yous guyses favorite version?

And how much do you love it?

Tags: demos, mad kow ftw, rawk, ss2k?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is such a great song =)
I'm more familiar with the demo version, so that's my favorite, but this song is actually a favorite of mine, too.  I love the melody and the solo, and I actually really like the lyrics.  Yeah, this song doesn't often get the credit deserves.
i like the mansion of cardboard version

It's one of my favourite songs, i love both versions but i like the SS2K version more :).

YES
This is one of my favorite rarities.
I love the piano EA5 demo. With some reworked lyrics and some tightening up of structure here and there this could be a really, really nice song instead of a pretty nice song.

My favorite s2k track and one of the best songs of the Album 5 demo era .I've got an equal amount of love for both versions. The piano version is probably the one I turn to most (the solo and the reworked 2nd verse are especially great) but the riff of the s2k version just gets me every time. It was disheartening that this track never made The Green Album nor Make Believe.

Pat's drum fills kick exceptional ass in that video.

This song both rocks and is calm at the same time!!!

That's a different song. lol

You're thinking of the song that was reworked from "So Low".
tsarczar said:

Kows are big if I saw one mad I'd shoot it. Or run away. Or eat it.
oh yeah. thanks.

David J. Stepp (DJS92491) said:

That's a different song. lol

You're thinking of the song that was reworked from "So Low".
tsarczar said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service