I've tried to look for the lyrics on the web but they all mostly say the same thing.....I hear the words "magical" and others that don't match what I have found...I'm planning on doing a cover for it and I kinda want all the lyrics to be legit...I'd appreciate any help.

Tags: DWFL, black, from, h***, songs, the

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you have the Alone booklet? They're in there. 
It sounds like that part says, "For the special magical ?words? For which we came. I dunno. 
I don't have the booklet.....and I'm pretty sure those aren't the lyrics.........
Once I go on my computer, I'll check for you. iTunes download: worst weezer mistake of my life. 

Samuel Garcia said:
I don't have the booklet.....and I'm pretty sure those aren't the lyrics.........
more like dreWid we're finally landing, imo...

DUDE, WE’RE FINALLY LANDING. 1995“Dude, We’re Finally Landing” was to be sung by thethree male leads in Songs from the Black H***. Wuanand Dondó are excited because they are about toachieve their mission’s objective after a long, excruciatinghaul through space [they represented the part of me thatwas excited about becoming a rock star] and Jonas isdisillusioned as usual [he represented the part of me thatwasn’t satisfied with my life even as I was achieving sucha momentous goal].A few of the lyrics on the demo were justnonsense, placeholder lyrics. Below are theproper, final lyrics, from my notebook.

ACT II327 days later

[Wuan]Dude                                                                                                                                         [Dondó]Dude!

[Wuan]Dude!

[Jonas:]What?

[Wuan and Dondó:]Good news, good news, good news!

[Jonas, Wuan and Dondó:]What’s so damn important

(Now we’re finally landing)

that you feel that

(M1’s started scanning

)it’s necessary to interrupt me

(For a possible source of the distress call we received)

in my pod

Now we’re finally landing

Now we’re finally landing

Get your stuff together

‘Cause now we’re finally going to land

[Wuan and Dondó:]Good news, good news, good news

!Good news, good news, good news

Good news, good news, good news

![Jonas:]So who gives a damn?

there you go. straight from the alone booklet!

Ahhhh makes so much sense, thanks dreWid!
No probs. 

Samuel Garcia said:
Ahhhh makes so much sense, thanks dreWid!
:0-

berry rydell said:
more like dreWid we're finally landing, imo...
We're Finally Landing.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video